Pine Hollow MS Enrollment Information
New to WCPSS...students assigned to Pine Hollow Middle School should complete the on-line enrollment process. You will then be contacted by our staff to complete the enrollment process.
The following information is required to register:
- A certified copy of your child's birth certificate
- Grade verification – last report card for student or withdrawal form from previous school attended
- Proof of your Wake County address:
- Current water, gas, or electric bill in parent's name that is no more than 60 days old; or
- Newly signed lease; or
- Offer to purchase agreement: may be used by existing Wake County residents as proof of address; may be used by non-Wake County residents only to pre-enroll for the next school year prior to June 30, if the purchase closing date is on or before June 30
- A photo ID of the parent or guardian
- Your child's immunization record
- Any custody documents
We look forward to helping you with the WCPSS enrollment process and welcoming your family to Pine Hollow Middle School.