Wake County Public School System will provide a relevant and engaging education and will graduate students who are collaborative, creative, effective communicators and critical thinkers.
All Mills Park Middle School students will be prepared to reach their full potential and lead productive lives in a complex and changing world.
- Every student is uniquely capable and deserves to be challenged and engaged in relevant, rigorous, and meaningful learning each day.
- Every student is expected to learn, grow, and succeed while we will eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
- Well-supported, highly effective, and dedicated principals, teachers, and staff are essential to success for all students.
- The Board of Education, superintendent, and all staff, while sustaining best practices, will promote and support a culture of continuous improvement, risk-taking, and innovation that results in a high-performing organization focused on student achievement.
- The Board of Education, superintendent, and all staff value a diverse school community that is inviting, respectful, inclusive, flexible, and supportive.
- The Wake County residents value a strong public school system and will partner to provide the support and resources to fully realize our shared vision, accomplish the mission, and sustain our core beliefs.
The Mills Park Middle School community will work together and make the following commitments to support our Core Beliefs:
- Embrace the diversity of our student population
- Provide challenging and engaging relevant, rigorous, and meaningful academic challenges for all students provided through best practices by highly qualified and dedicated staff members to all students
- Prepare our students for the challenges presented by the global society of the 21st century.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement for students and staff, encourage risk-taking, innovations, and continuously reevaluating our SIP Plan in order to ensure maximum student performance.