• The Student Services Department makes itself available to help students in several ways. Through classroom guidance lessons, groups, and individual counseling, we help students identify and resolve problems that may be affecting their academic and/or personal development. In addition to being at the ready when students need us, the counselors also head several programs set for the benefit of students.


    Contact Information

    Susan Morrow

    Phone:  919-577-1335 extension 23152

    Fax- Student Services & Record's Request: (919) 670-4351




    Enrolling a New Student

    Documents necessary for registration *

    • Birth Certificate ( Mandatory )
    • Parent or Legal guardian official I.D.
    • Legal Proof of residence ( Mandatory ) If you are building a house , the closing contract signed by the buyer and seller . If you are living in an apartment, the lease. Can only accept current utility bill (water, gas or light)
    • Copy of student's previous or most recent report card ( showing grade level assigned)
    • Immunization record
    • Custody papers (if applicable)
    • Individual Education Papers (IEP) for students with special needs (if applicable)

    Go HERE to print forms that will be needed for students new to Wake County.

    New Immunization Requirement Effective July 1, 2015

    Atención: Padres con Niños Entrando al
    Séptimo Grado
    ¡Su hijo va a necesitar más vacunas!




    Below are some resources to support your work in choosing electives.