Hilburn Student Council is a group of 6th-8th Grade students elected by their homeroom class. Student Council members work on a variety of projects including community service and food or clothing drives, planning middle school dances, along with promoting school spirit. Through these activities, students become leaders in the school and in the community.
Student Council Information
- All paperwork & speeches are due by Friday, September 27.
- Students have to get a recommendation from all teachers. (Form included in applicant packet)
- Voting will occur on Monday, September 23.
- Student Council is only for middle school. Some positions require a specific grade level.
- Who: Middle School Students
- What: Student Council Membership
- When: Meetings take place the second Friday of every month from 7:15am - 8:00am. Dates are listed below:
- October 11, 2019
- November 9, 2019
- December 13, 2019
- January 10, 2020
- February 14, 2020
- March 13, 2020
- April 3, 2020
- May 8, 2020
- Where: Mr. C’s Classroom (Room 507)
- Why: Help develop your leadership skills and commitment to community service!
**April is the only month we will meet on the first Friday of the month because of Spring Break.
Lead Sponsor: Mr. Cucurullo