The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Sonya Appel, Health/PE Department Chair
- Beth Campbell, CTE Department Chair
- Jennifer Cassidy, Media Specialist
- Michelle Dupree, SPED Department Chair
- Heather Duvall, Arts Department Chair
- Robert Epler, Special Assistant, Southwestern Area Superintendent
- Austin Evans, Instructional Leadership Committee Chair/SS Teacher
- Lindsey Evans, SS Department Chair and Grade Level Chair
- Krista Fisher, Social Studies Team Lead
- Donna Henessen, Science Department Chair
- Lamar Hill, Assistant Principal
- Shejuanna (Rodgers) Jacobs, Principal
- Kristin McConnell, PBIS Committee Co-Chair and SCI Teacher
- Whitney Ludlow, Parent Representative
- Kerry O'Donnell, Social Studies Team Lead
- Jennifer Olmstead, Assistant Principal
- Ron Perrin, Social-Emotional Learning Committee Chair, Student Services Team Leader
- Elizabeth Rabb, Team Leader/SS Teacher
- Allison Ratcliffe, Science Team Lead
- Rebecca Rosales, ELA Department Chair/Team Leader
- CJ Salvador, PBIS Committee Co-Chair/CTE Teacher
- Katie Sidoti, Grade Level Chair/Math Teacher
- Keshia Smith, Administrative Intern
- Asheley Smith, ELA Team Lead
- Rachel Stauffer, ELA Team Lead
- George Sullivan, Equity Committee Chair and ELA Teacher
- David Turley, Assistant Principal
- Pamela Weadon, SIP Process Manager, AIG/Math teacher
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held on Google Meet or in Apex Friendship Middle School Media Center. (1st Tuesdays of each month after school)
- October 5, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- November 30, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.*
- January 4, 2022at 3:30 p.m.
- February 1, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
- March 1, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
- May 3, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
*Times might need to be revised depending on school schedule changes
Effective Sept. 9, 2021.
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our School Improvement Process Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org