The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Maureen Percy, AP Co-Chair
- Deborah Kelley, Instructional Facilitator, Co-Chair
- Juli Ventura, Principal
- Melissa Mueller, Special Educator
- Faith Downey, Intervention
- Brandi Jacobs and Erica Haasl, Counselor
- Estefania Careaga, Kindergarten Rep
- Lauren Bell, 1st Grade Rep
- JaxonTaylor McLean, 2nd Grade Rep
- Odry Melendez, 3rd Grade Rep.
- Stacey Zaccagnini, 4th Grade Rep.
- Taylor Vicinus, 5th Grade Rep.
- Deneise White, Specialists Rep.
- Shawn Kreig, Student Support Services
- Eman Zaida, AIG
- Nicole Piro, IA representative
- TBD, Parent Rep.
- Sara Stephens, District Staff
*School Improvement Committee Members were elected on 8/31/2022.
School Improvement Meeting Dates
- September 29 at 7:45
- October 27 at 7:45
- November 17 at 7:45
- December 8 at 7:45
- January 19 at 7:45
- February 16 at 7:45
- March 15 at 7:45
- April 12 at 7:45
- May 10 at 7:45
- Q1 November 3 at 7:45
- Q2 January 26 at 7:45
- Q3 April 26 at 7:45
- Q4 TBD