The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team
- Heather Reagan, Kindergarten teacher
- Kellie Totten, 1st grade teacher
- Brianna Newkirk, 2nd grade teacher
- Erin Liles, 3rd grade teacher
- Jay Faulhaber, 4th grade teacher
- Margarita Gayle, 5th grade teacher
- Carrie Bornes, 5th grade teacher
- Kimberly Hines, Instructional Assistant
- Sarah Chi, Assistant Principal
- Katie Caggia, Principal
- Kathy Bouverie, Parent
- Alison Bowman, School Counselor
- Courtney Broadbent, School Psychologist
- Lauren Curtis, Senior Administrator to the Southwestern Area Superintendent
- Annmarie Devlin, Instructional Facilitator, Literacy Coach
- Hannah Wilson, Media Coordinator
School Improvement team members approved on September 2, 2022.
School Improvement Meetings
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our school library media coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-387-2150.
The School Improvement Team typically meets once a month. Specific dates will be updated at the beginning of the school year.
July 17, 2022 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
September 13, 2022 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
October 11, 2022 7:45-8:15 @ Media Center
November 8, 2022 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
January 10, 2023 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
February 14, 2023 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
March 14, 2023 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
April 11, 2023 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
May 9, 2023 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
Our school improvement team will use the Indistar system, known in North Carolina as NCStar, to access and maintain our plan. You may view the Indistar website by clicking the link and using the login information below.
- Indistar Username: GuestS17431
- Indistar Password: GuestS17431