Through the support of the Harris Creek Elementary School Counseling Program, students will be collaborative learners, achieve academic growth, and become productive citizens of the 21st Century.The Harris Creek Elementary School Counseling Program believes that:
- All students can learn with proper support, guidance,and education.
- All students have the right to an equitable education
- All students deserve a comprehensive school counseling program to meet their academic, social and emotional needs
- All students should be individually served to meet their needs for them to have the best educational experience
- All students shall be given access to a safe, clean and nurturing school environment.
The Harris Creek Elementary School Counseling Program's mission is to partner with teachers, administrators, parents, students and the community to provide an environment that will include equity, access, and success for all students. The School Counseling Program will also support learning for all students, address academic, career and social/emotional development, as well as prepare students to be productive citizens of the 21st Century.