The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Chair: Emily Waters
- Principal: Tracie Sanchez
- Assistant Principal: Jolene Slonac-Dolan
- Special Education Rep: Amy Maynard & Jennifer Matzuga
- Specialist Rep: Kim DeMartz & Karen Ellington
- Kindergarten Rep: Davida Tatum
- 1st Grade Rep: Kristin Tolley
- 2nd Grade Rep: Crystal Douglas
- 3rd Grade Rep: Wendy Shaheen
- 4th Grade Rep: Sarah Woodell
- 5th Grade Rep: Pam Smith
- Literacy Coach: Caroline Ellington
- School Counselor: Gwen McLean
- Teacher Assistant Rep: Tayler Hinton
- School Psychologist: Ashlee Taylor
School Improvement team members approved on August 16, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.
- September 10, 2018 from 4:00-5:30 PM
- October 1, 2018 from 4:00-5:30 PM
- October 22, 2018 from 4:00-5:30 PM - Quarter 1 Review
- December 3, 2018 from 4:00-5:30 PM
- January 7, 2018 from 4:00-5:30 PM
- January 14, 2018 from 4:00-5:30 PM - Quarter 2 Review
- February 4, 2019 from 4:00-5:30 PM
- March 4, 2019 from 4:00-5:30 PM
- April 1, 2019 from 4:00-5:30 PM
- April 29, 2019 from 4:00-5:30 PM - Quarter 3 Review
- May 6, 2019 from 4:00-5:30 PM
- June 3, 2019 from 4:00-5:30 PM