The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Andria Johnson, Principal
- Gary Lassiter, Assistant Principal
- Julie Stivers, Librarian, SIP Chair
- Carrie West, School Counselor, Booster Program
- Teresa Brown, School Counselor, Traditional Program
- Michelle Smith, School Social Worker
- Wendell Smith, 8th Grade Science Teacher
- Eileen DeMure, Boosters/6th Grade ELA Teacher
- Ricci Trawick, 7th Grade Math Teacher
- Teresa De la Cruz, Instructional Facilitator
- Lashun Foster, Special Education Teacher
- Christine McGrath, Data Manager
- TBD, Parent Representative
- Penny McNeill, District Staff
School Improvement team members approved on August 18, 2022.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Library.
- September 21, 2022 at 3:30 PM
- October 19, 2022 at 3:30 PM
- November 16, 2022 at 3:30 PM (Q1 Review)
- December 21, 2022 at 3:30 PM
- January 18, 2023 at 3:30 PM
- February 15, 2023 at 3:30 PM (Q2 Review)
- March 15, 2023 at 3:30 PM
- April 19, 2023 at 3:30 PM (Q3 Review)
- May 17, 2023 at 3:30 PM
- June 12, 2023 at 11:00 AM (Q4 Review)
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact Julie Stivers at email@example.com or 919-233-4313.
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
Indistar Username: GuestS17519
Indistar Password: GuestS17519