New Student Registration
We are excited about your child attending Oakview Elementary! Follow these easy steps to register your child. Below is the information that parents need for registration
1. Complete the online registration application by clicking on the following link, https://www.wcpss.net/Page/33753
2. Two proofs of residence (current water, gas, or electric bill that is no more than 60 days old, newly signed lease or settlement statement). --
Two proofs of residence are required because of the capped status of Oakview Elementary. The second proof for your Wake County address must be one of the above dated on or before January 22, 2019. If you moved in after January 22, 2019, then provide your earliest water, gas or electric bill or signed settlement statement with the signature pages(s) or signed lease agreement. CANNOT BE CABLE/CELL BILL OR INSURANCE INVOICE/NOTIFICATION OR MORTGAGE STATEMENT
3. Certified copy of your child's birth certificate. You can obtain an official birth certificate from the county or state health department where the child was born.
4. Immunization records
5. Any custody documents specific to your child
6. Photo ID of parent or guardian
By state law, children entering kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before August 31 of that school year. Children do not need to be present for registration. In fact, it is preferable for parents to register without your children present, if at all possible.
For additional information visit the WCPSS Student Assignment How to Enroll website