Happy February! 2.5.2021 Memo
Today we would like to take a moment to recognize the work of all those supporting Lead Mine - faculty, staff, families, the community. We are living through a time like no other and the resiliency required to continue under these unique circumstances is unmeasurable. Thank you...thank you teachers, assistants, families - we are going to come out on the other side stronger. Our school is so much more than an institution of learning and for that, we are so very proud!
Below are this week's updates:
- DreamBox Parent Session
- Our DreamBox Parent Session is scheduled for Wednesday, February 10th from 6:00-6:30pm. Log in was sent via school messenger email. Check with your teachers should you need the log in!
- 2020-2021 YearBook
- CLICK HERE to order!
- Picture Upload Links were sent via school messenger email eariler this week.
- Meal Plan Benefits
- CLICK HERE to apply - due by February 26th.
- Before/After School Care Needs
- The YMCA is leading our before and after school care for the 2020-2021 school year. Please CLICK HERE if you would like to explore this option when students return to campus.
- 2021-2022 Kindergarten Registration
- Please share with families, friends, and neighbors that LME is registering Kindergarteners for the coming school year. We remain a capped school - registration prior to April 1st will ensure them a seat at LME. CLICK HERE to learn more.
- School Counseling Newsletter
- CLICK HERE to read the latest newsletter.
LME will return to in person for Regional Programs and K-3 daily and 4/5 in rotations beginning Wednesday, February 17, 2021.
*Regional Programs and K-3 will return in Plan A. The three Ws will be followed to the extent possible.
*4/5 will return in Plan B rotations. We will follow the 3Ws, including 6 feet distancing.
*Cohort rotations for 4/5 will be shared by Plan B classroom teachers.
*The week of February 17th, rotation B/2 will be on campus, A/1 and C/3 will be remote.
*LINKED HERE is the quarter three cohort rotations on campus calendar. Quarter Four is subject to change.
*Semester Two Rosters will begin on Wednesday, February 17, 2021.
Return to in person family considerations:
District Emails will begin coming almost daily. Please be sure to stay abreast of all the return to campus guidelines and expectations.
All those on campus will be required to wear a face covering.
Each learner should have a personal, labeled water bottle.
Each learner should bring a personal towel for picnic lunch.
Lunch will be eaten outside any day the weather permits.
All students will have a health assessment each morning - please plan for such when coming through carpool.