The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Jena Wojdylo-Kehler, Principal
- Katie Demcio, Assistant Principal; Co-Chair
- Kasey Jones, Kindergarten Teacher; Co-Chair
- Gabi White, Kindergarten Teacher
- Katie Watson, 1st Grade Teacher
- Jenna Gray, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Candice Volland, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Betsy Archer, 4th Grade Teacher
- Erin Campbell, 5th Grade Teacher
- Amy Byers, Music Teacher
- Kelly Denny, Special Education Teacher
- Jolene Warych, IRT
- Katie Carroll, Counselor
- Iryna Shkarbanov, Instructional Assistant
- David Kennedy, Parent
- Chris Morden, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on 9-4-19
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.
SIP Meeting Dates: