Principal Message 8.7.17
August 5, 2017
Good Morning, this is Jessica Burroughs the Principal of Banks Road with the announcements for the coming week.
- For Track 4, Monday the 7th is the first day of school for Kindergarten.
For the week of August 14th:
- For Track 4, Monday the 14th the BOG for third grade is taking place.
- For Track 4, Tuesday the 15th optional Ident-a-kid pictures are taking place.
- For All Tracks, Thursday the 17th is our second Fire Drill of the year and the first one for Track 4. This will be the last time we notify parents. Please take a moment to discuss it with your students.
- For All Tracks, Friday the 18th is our First Early Release Day with the instructional day ending at 1:15. Students riding carpool must be picked up by 1:45 at the latest.
Opening Letter and Parent/Student Handbook:
Please note we have adjusted morning arrival procedures for 2017 – 2018 and are enforcing the district dress code. Both of these items were addressed in the Opening Letter to parents. The letter has been posted on the school website, the PTA FB site, and can be found at the link below.
The new BRES Parent/Student Handbook:
Free or Reduced Breakfast and Lunch:
If your child receives a Free or Reduced lunch and breakfast, forms for the new school year must be updated by October, otherwise, services will end. Forms are located in the Main Office.
If you have any questions please call the Front Desk at 919-890-7333.
This message has been posted on the school website for your reference.
It has been wonderful welcoming Track 4 this week. Our trailblazers, both big and small, are blazing magnificent trails!