Principal Message 7.21.17
July 21, 2017
Good Morning, this is Jessica Burroughs the Principal of Banks Road with the announcements for the coming week.
- For Tracks 1, 2, and 3, Monday the 24th will be the Beginning of the Year EOG test for Reading only. This helps us get testing ability information on all third graders so we can best prepare them for their first EOG at the end of the year.
- For Tracks 1, 2, and 3, Wednesday the 26th are optional Ident-a-kid pictures.
- For Track 3 Friday the 28th is the last day before Track Out on Monday
For the week of July 31st:
- For Track 3 and Track 4, Monday the 31st Track 3 is tracked out and Track 4 tracks in for the first day of school (This is the first day for 1st – 5th grade – all kindergarten students on Track 4 have been assigned a staggered entry day. Call the Main Office for your date if you cannot remember it).
- For All Tracks, Friday the 4th from 5:30 – 7:00 is the Back to School Blast. This fun evening for families is sponsored by the PTA. Come and make new friends, play games, participate in a water slide, and eat some yummy food. Check the flier in your child’s Friday folder for more information. We hope to see you there!
Parents, please remember that celebrations for birthdays must be approved by the classroom teacher at least a day in advance. Outside treats cannot be shared with a class in the cafeteria and the classroom teacher must make arrangements.