The goal of WLMS’s After School Clubs & Activities are to provide a safe, diverse, and positive atmosphere for students to explore their personal interests while building relationships with peers and staff. The After School Clubs & Activities that are listed are for students of any age, grade and skill level. We offer a variety of different clubs and activities to address the students’ diverse interests. If students have an idea for a club or activity, please communicate it to your teachers as we are always looking for new ideas.
- Fall Season runs from 8/1/18 through 11/30/18
- Spring Season runs from 2/1/19 through 5/31/19
- All After School Clubs & Activities start at 2:30pm and end around 4:30pm
- At the dismissal bell students staying for these activities are expected to report directly to the assigned location.
- Transportation home from these activities is expected to be provided by the parents or students can take the After School Activity Bus (check the Transportation tab on the school’s website for more information on the process and bus stop locations).