The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Robert Bendel, Principal
- Altonia Bransome, Assistant Principal
- Kevin Saeva, Special Education Teacher, SIP Co-Chair
- Jennifer Rinker, 3rd Grade Teacher, SIP Co-Chair
- Traci Johnson, Counselor
- Nicole Valentine, Instructional Resource Teacher/Intervention Teacher
- Katie Faulkner, Literacy Coach
- Kathryn Linstruth, Academically and Intellectually Gifted Teacher
- Brian Gamzon, Special Education Teacher
- Ami Manukas, Kindergarten Teacher
- Nicole Tillery, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Leigh Tremblay, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on August 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 106.
- July 2nd, 2018 at 8:00am
- August 30th, 2018 at 8:15am
- September 27th, 2018 at 8:00am
- October 25th, 2018 at 8:15am
- November 8th, 2018 at 8:15am
- December 13th, 2018 at 8:15am
- January 24th, 2019 at 8:00am
- February 28th, 2019 at 8:15am
- March 28th, 2019 at 8:00am
- April 25th, 2019 at 8:15am
- May 9th, 2019 at 8:15am
- June 13th, 2019 at 8:15am