The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
School Improvement team members approved September 16, 2020.
- Altonia Bransome, Principal
- Kevin Saeva, Assistant Principal
- Ami Manukas, SIP Co-Chair
- Jennifer Bowman, SIP Co-Chair
- Barbara Riordan, Kindergarten Teacher
- Karrie Schlosser, First Grade Teacher
- Pam Denton, First Grade Teacher
- Heather Cobb, Second Grade Teacher
- Jennifer Rinker, Third Grade Teacher
- Felita Williamston, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Brian Clopper, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Cherry Jackson, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Kelly Dupont, Media Specialist
- Traci Johnson, Counselor
- Nikki Valentine, Instructional Facilitator/Literacy Coach
- Kathryn Linstruth, Academically and Intellectually Gifted Teacher
- Anita Stock, Special Education Teacher
- Jessica Romans, Special Education Teacher
- Cheryl Hall, Instructional Assistant
- Michele Farris, Lead Secretary
- Leigh Tremblay, Parent
School Improvement Meetings
Meetings are currently scheduled via Google Meets at 8 a.m.
- 9/30/2020 School Improvement Planning Meeting
- 10/15/2020 Quarterly Review
- 1/22/2021 Quarterly Review
- 4/20/2021 Quarterly Review