The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
School Improvement team members approved September 16, 2020.
- Altonia Bransome, Principal
- Kevin Saeva, Assistant Principal
- Ami Manukas, SIP Co-Chair
- Jennifer Bowman, SIP Co-Chair
- Jodi Freudig & Alaina Howe, Kindergarten Teachers
- Meaghan Carney, First Grade Teacher
- Catherine Craven & Lynette Albin, Second Grade Teachers
- Jennifer Rinker, Third Grade Teacher
- Rachel Childs, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Brian Clopper & Lacey Coley, Fifth Grade Teachers
- Nikki Valentine, Intervention Team Facilitator
- Kelly Dupont, Media Specialist
- Traci Johnson, Counselor
- Jill Vorndran, Instructional Facilitator/Literacy Coach
- Kathryn Linstruth, Academically and Intellectually Gifted Teacher
- Anita Stock & Brian Gamzon, Special Education Teachers
- Michele Farris, Lead Secretary
- Leigh Tremblay, Parent
School Improvement Meetings
Meetings are currently scheduled via Google Meets at 8 a.m.Leadership/SIP meeting dates (first Tuesday of each month):20218/2410/511/211/9 Quarterly Review12/720221/42/12/8 Quarterly Review3/14/55/35/8 Quarterly Review6/7