The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Lori Nelson, Principal
- Beverly Benton, Assistant Principal
- Kathy Rosado, Literacy Coach/Instructional Facilitator
- Tiffany Barber, Intervention
- Thom Bartle, Intervention
- Andrea Love, Kindergarten Teacher
- Jasmine Sandera, First Grade
- Carol Huggins, Second Grade Teacher
- Chaffin Allen, Third Grade Teacher
- Hayley Horton, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Katie Patrick, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Sallie Wooten, Counselor
- Alexis Kuzma, Psychologist
- Angelique Liddelow, Art Teacher
- Betsy Betsacon, Instructional Assistant
- Jill Herbst, Senior Administrator
- Meg Schroeder, Parent
- Michelle Craig, Parent
- Jaquelyn White, Community Member
School Improvement Team elected on October 5, 2022.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center from 7:45-8:45
- September 12, 2022
- October 17, 2022
- November 16, 2022 - Quarterly Review
- December 5, 2022
- January 27, 2023
- February 8, 2023 - Quarterly Review
- March 20, 2023
- April 12, 2023 - Quarterly Review
- May 22, 2023
- June 13, 2023 - Quarterly Review
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
- Indistar Username: GuestS17442
- Indistar Password: GuestS17442
If you would like to attend a School Improvement meeting, please email Beverly Benton @ firstname.lastname@example.org.