Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Leanne Stradling
- I have lived in Raleigh since 1999 with my husband and 2 children (both of whom graduated from Olds).
- I enjoy tennis, hiking, reading, cooking/eating and traveling.
- In an earlier life, I worked in advertising, marketing & as a wedding planner.
- I have been part of the Olds family since 2002 as a parent, volunteer, PTA president, a substitute, then an Instructional Assistant before going back to school.
- I earned my Master's in Teaching from Meredith, and I began teaching 4th grade at Olds in 2012.
- I transitioned into my current roles in 2019 and have enjoyed the new challenges.
- My favorite 'Spirit Day' is Pajama Day, and I will never say “no” to a latte.
For more information, please visit my website