Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Leanne Stradling
- I have lived in Raleigh, in University Park, since 1999.
- I’m married to a journalist and have 2 kids, both of whom graduated from Olds. My son is in the Architecture program at NCSU and my daughter is a graduate from UNC-Asheville.
- I have a lovely, but unpredictable English Pointer / Lab named Ella who you can see walking around the neighborhood with my husband.
- In my free time I enjoy playing tennis, hiking, reading, cooking/eating and traveling
- In my former life I worked in newspaper advertising & did marketing for Marriott (I have B.S. in Business & Marketing).
- After my daughter was born, I became a wedding planner to have more flexibility. That was a FUN job!
- I became part of the Olds family in 2002 as a parent, volunteer, then PTA president. I began working here as a substitute, then became a teaching assistant before going back to school for my masters..
- After earning a Masters in Teaching from Meredith and I began teaching 4th grade at Olds (2012)
- I LOVE finding opportunities to impart life lessons to students, and will continue to do so in my new role whenever possible
- My favorite 'Spirit Day' is Pajama Day :)
- I will never say “no” to a latte
For more information, please visit my website