The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Zebetta King, CCR Teacher
- Leslie Brim, Teacher Assistant
- Leslie Hatch, Parent
- Lauren Davis, School Counselor
- Kathy Bennett, Classroom Teacher
- Elizabeth Thompson, Classroom Teacher
- Sarita Shaw, Instructional Facilitator
- Mary Anne Wheeler, Principal
- Erica Condry, Assistant Principal
- Magara Boisvert, Classroom Teacher
- Rayshawn Lockhart, Classroom Teacher
- Brian Anderson, Classroom Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on August 22, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in room 3116.
- September 20, 2018 at 3:30 pm
- September 21, 2018 at 3:30 pm
- October 9, 2018 at 3:30 pm
- October 30, 2018 at 3:30 pm
- * November 13, 2018 at 3:30 pm
- December 11, 2018 at 3:30 pm
- January 14, 2018 at 3:30 pm
- *February 12, 2018 at 3:30 pm
- March 12, 2018 at 3:30 pm
- *April 9, 2018 at 3:30 pm
- May 14, 2018 at 3:30 pm
- *June 12, 2018 at 3:30pm
*indicates dates for Quarterly Reviews