The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Elizabeth Thompson - 5th Grade Teacher
- Brian Anderson, 1st Grade Teacher
- Susanne Wilson, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Sydney Levine, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Janice Lu - 1st Grade Techer
- Elaine Chen 5th Grade Teacher
- Jay Huffman, P.E. Teacher
- Zebetta King, Special Education Teacher
- Leslie Brim, Instructional Assistant
- Lauren Davis, Counselor
- Erica Condry, Assistant Principal
- Dr. Mary Anne Wheeler, Principal
- Leanne Stradling - Instructional Facilitator
- Parents - Stephanie Parker and Russell Lane
School Improvement team members approved on September 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
9/24 SIP Meeting
10/27 SIP Meeting (Quarterly Review 1)
11/17 SIP Meeting
12/15 SIP Meeting
1/26 SIP Meeting (Quarterly Review 2)
2/23 SIP Meeting
3/23 SIP Meeting (quarterly Review 3)
4/20 SIP Meeting
5/18 SIP Meeting
6/3 SIP Meeting (Quarterly Review 4)Meetings will take place digitally and begin at 3:15 PM. Links are sent to members prior to meetings.Guests are welcome at any School Improvement Open Session Meeting. If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact Elizabeth Thompson at email@example.com or (919) 856-7699.