The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Leigh Anne Brann, Kindergarten Teacher
- Magara Boisvert, 4th Grade Teacher
- Leslie Brim, Instructional Assistant
- Erica Condry, Assistant Principal
- Lauren Davis, School Counselor
- Jay Huffman, P.E. Teacher
- Elaine Klein, 5th Grade Teacher
- Lane Russell, Parent Representative
- Sydney Levine, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Rayshawn Lockhart, Kindergarten Teacher
- Janice Lu, 1st Grade Teacher
- Robert “Jared” Moore, Principal
- Samantha Morakis, CCR Teacher
- Stephanie Parker, Parent Representative
- Dr. TaVesha Smith, Intervention Teacher
- Leanne Stradling, Instructional Facilitator
- Sarah Warwick, ESL Teacher
- Susanne Wilson, 2nd Grade Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on September 8, 2021.
School Improvement Meetings
November 30 QR
March 28 QR
- April 28
- May 24 QR
Meetings will take place in person and/or digitally as needed. The times will vary and will be sent in advance to team members, along with the given agenda.
Guests are welcome at any School Improvement Open Session Meeting. If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact Erica Condry at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 856-7699.
*QR indicates that a "Quarterly Review" of data and processes will take place.