The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Leigh Anne Brann, Kindergarten Teacher
- Magara Boisvert, 4th Grade Teacher
- Leslie Hatch, Instructional Assistant
- Erica Condry, Assistant Principal
- Lauren Davis, School Counselor
- Ashley Bunn, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Jay Huffman, P.E. Teacher
- Madelyn Leen, 5th Grade Teacher
- Lane Russell, Parent Representative
- Sydney Levine, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Rayshawn Lockhart, Kindergarten Teacher
- Brian Anderson, 1st Grade Teacher
- Robert 'Jared' Moore, Principal
- Stephanie Parker, Parent Representative
- Dr. TaVesha Smith, Intervention Teacher
- Leanne Stradling, Instructional Facilitator
- Sarah Warwick, ESL Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on September 22, 2022.
School Improvement Meetings
August 26, 2022
- September 20, 2022
October 20, 2022
November 29, 2022 at 3:30*
December 15, 2022
January 19, 2023
- February 28, 2023*
- March 16, 2023
- April 20, 2023
- May 18, 2023
- June 12, 2023*
Meetings will take place in person and/or digitally as needed. The times will vary and will be sent in advance to team members, along with the given agenda.
Guests are welcome at any School Improvement Open Session Meeting. If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact Erica Condry at email@example.com or (919) 856-7699.
*QR indicates that a "Quarterly Review" of data and processes will take place.