The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Zebetta King, CCR Teacher
- Cinda Stone, Teacher Assistant
- Lauren Davis, School Counselor
- Elaine Chen Classroom Teacher
- Elizabeth Thompson, Classroom Teacher
- Mary Anne Wheeler, Principal
- Erica Condry, Assistant Principal
- Amber Kindle, Classroom Teacher
- Sydney Levine, Classroom Teacher
- Brian Anderson, Classroom Teacher
- Jay Huffman, Specialist
- Susanne Wilson, Classroom Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on September 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in room 3116.
- September 24, 2019 at 3:30 pm
- October 15, 2019 at 3:30 pm
- November 19, 2019 at 3:30 pm
- December 17, 2019 at 3:30 pm
- January 21, 2019 at 3:30 pm
- February 25, 2019 at 3:30 pm
- March 24, 2019 at 3:30 pm
- April 21, 2019 at 3:30 pm
- May 19, 2019 at 3:30 pm