The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Juli Betts, Teacher
- Kathy Cawley, Parent
- Kamilla Dancy, Teacher
- Allison DuVal, Teacher
- Shwety Goswami, Teacher
- Jill Herbst, District Staff
- Tara Hill, Teacher
- Robert (Mike) James, Principal
- Nollie "Edmon" Jones, Assistant Principal
- Kevin Lauenstein, Intervention Coordinator
- Kathleen Lenehan, Teacher
- Vera Lyktey, Paraprofessional
- Kristen McCollum, Assistant Principal
- Sheila Pattee, Media Specialist
- Ryan Peekstok, Teacher
- Charlesa Peoples, Assistant Principal
- Chip Pope, Parent
- William Slechta, Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on Thursday, September 26, 2019
School Improvement Meetings
- Monday, September 23 at 2:30pm in Ms. Goswami’s classroom, #516.
- Monday, October 28 at 2:30pm in Mr. Peekstok’s classroom, #303.
- Monday, November 18 at 2:30pm in the media center. QUARTERLY UPDATES
- Monday, December 16 at 2:30pm in Ms. Hill’s classroom, #220.
- Monday, January 27 at 2:30pm in Ms. Hooks’ classroom, #509.
- Monday, February 24 at 2:30pm in Ms. DuVal’s classroom, #523. QUARTERLY UPDATES
- Monday, March 23 at 2:30pm in the media center.
- Tuesday, April 21 at 2:30pm in Ms. DuVal’s classroom, #523.
- Monday, May 18 at 2:30pm in Ms. Lenehan’s classroom, #312. QUARTERLY UPDATES
- Monday, June 8 at 2:30pm in Ms. Dancy’s classroom, #304.