The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Lorrie Hetzell, Instructional Facilitator and Chair
- Xavier King, Principal
- Kevin Murray, Assistant Principal
- Andrea Greene-Flowers, Assistant Principal
- Kylene Thomas, Intervention Teacher
- Abby McGlade, MS Counselor
- Ashley Hicks, HS Counselor
- Cortina Dixon, Career Development Coordinator
- Heather Barkley, Media Coordinator
- Shanetta Waller, Special Education Teacher
- Karoline Raby-Cone, History Teacher at St. Augustine's
- Celina Lawrence, HS Math Teacher
- Allen Strader, 6th grade Math and Science Teacher
- Laura Woodard, HS ELA Teacher
- Vacant, Parent
- Penny McNeill, District Personnel
School Improvement team members approved on _______.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Ms. Waller's classroom.
- August 29th, 2022 at 2:30pm
- September 26th, 2022 at 2:30 pm
- October 24th, 2022 at 2:30pm (Quarterly Review)
- November 28th, 2022 at 2:30pm
- January 23rd, 2023 at 2:30pm (Quarterly Review)
- February 27th, 2023 at 2:30pm
- March 27th, 2023 at 2:30pm (Quarterly Review)
- April 24th , 2023 at 2:30pm
- May 24th, 2023 at 2:30 pm (End of Year Review)