The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Lorrie Hetzell, Instructional Facilitator and Co-chair
- Dr. Daysha Lawrence, MS Special Education and Co-chair
- Xavier King, Principal
- Kevin Murray, Assistant Principal
- Andrea Greene-Flowers, Assistant Principal
- Kylene Thomas, Intervention Teacher
- Abby McGlade, MS Counselor
- Michael Citrini, HS Counselor
- Wanda Barnes, Career Development Coordinator
- Heather Barkley, Media Coordinator
- Kimberley Crutcher, Special Education Teacher
- Jeannine Haigler, Lead Teacher at St. Augustine's
- Stuart Gordon, HS Math Teacher
- Allen Strader, 6th grade Math and Science Teacher
- Tamiko Williams, 7th/8th Grade Math Teacher
- Laura Woodard, HS ELA Teacher
- Becky Stout, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on 11.2.2020.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Ms. Woodard's classroom.
- September 30th, 2020 at 2:30 pm
- October 28th, 2020 at 2:30pm
- November 18th, 2020 at 2:30pm (Quarterly Review)
- December 16th, 2020 at 2:30pm
- January 27th, 2021 at 2:30pm
- February 24th, 2021 at 2:30pm (Quarterly Review)
- March 31st, 2021 at 2:30pm
- April 28th , 2021 at 2:30pm (Quarterly Review)
- May 19th, 2021 at 2:30 pm