The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Stuart Gordon, HS Math Teacher and co-chair
- Joe Pettiford, MS HL Teacher and co-chair
- Ian Solomon, Principal
- Kevin Murray, Assistant Principal
- Andrea Greene, Assistant Principal
- Sue Parks, Instructional Facilitator
- Kylene Thomas, Intervention Teacher
- Abby McGlade, MS Counselor
- Michael Citrini, HS Counselor
- Heather Barkley, Media Coordinator
- Kimberley Crutcher, Special Education Teacher
- Allen Strader, 6th grade Math and Science Teacher
- Wanda Barnes, CDC
- Becky Stout, parent
- Chinoma Phillips, parent
School Improvement team members approved on 8/13/2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 2002, Mr. Gordon’s classroom.
- August 5th, 2018 at 2:30pm
- September 5th, 2018 at 2:30 pm
- October 3rd, 2018 at 2:30pm
- November 7th, 2018 at 2:30pm
- December 5th, 2018 at 2:30pm
- January 9th, 2019 at 2:30pm
- February 6th, 2019 at 2:30pm
- March 6th, 2019 at 2:30pm
- April 3rd , 2019 at 2:30pm
- May 1st, 2019 at 2:30 pm