The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Laura Woodard, HS ELA Teacher and co-chair
- Joe Pettiford, MS HL Teacher and co-chair
- Xavier King, Principal
- Kevin Murray, Assistant Principal
- Andrea Greene-Flowers, Assistant Principal
- Lorrie Hetzell, Instructional Facilitator
- Kylene Thomas, Intervention Teacher
- Abby McGlade, MS Counselor
- Michael Citrini, HS Counselor
- Wanda Barnes, Career Development Coordinator
- Heather Barkley, Media Coordinator
- Kimberley Crutcher, Special Education Teacher
- Jeannine Haigler, Lead Teacher at St. Augustine's
- Stuart Gordon, HS Math Teacher
- Allen Strader, 6th grade Math and Science Teacher
- Tamiko Williams, 7th/8th Grade Math Teacher
- Becky Stout, parent
- Chioma Phillips, parent
School Improvement team members approved on 8/26/2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Ms. Woodard's classroom.
- September 4th, 2019 at 2:30 pm
- October 2nd, 2019 at 2:30pm
- November 6th, 2019 at 2:30pm (Quarterly Review)
- December 4th, 2019 at 2:30pm
- January 8th, 2020 at 2:30pm
- February 5th, 2020 at 2:30pm (Quarterly Review)
- March 4th, 2020 at 2:30pm
- April 1st , 2020 at 2:30pm (Quarterly Review)
- May 6th, 2020 at 2:30 pm