The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Nikia Davis, Principal
- Shandua Ellis, Assistant Principal
- Melissa Lopez, Assistant Principal
- Jerome Drew, Assistant Principal
- Mike Smith, PE Teacher
- Teikeisha Beddoe, Magnet Coordinator
- Sherrima Speight, IRT
- Kristen Cox, Science Teacher
- Callie Andrejak, ELA Teacher
- Arthur Barham, Science Teacher
- Marquivius Smith, CTE Teacher
- Jenee Ethridge, Reading Apprentice/Intervention
- Courtney Rudder, AIG
- Sybol Eller, Art Teacher
- Eva Bridges, Lead Secretary
- Miranda Tjelta, Social Studies Teacher
- Jennifer Bean, SPED Teacher
- Erica Sanger, SPED Teacher
- Rachel Wolf, School Counselor
- Tonyette White, School Counselor
- Justine Park, School Psychologist
- Katie Schroeder, School Social Worker
- Anna-Claire Bousquet, Librarian
- Wisdom Hairston, 8th Grade Student
School Improvement Team was approved on September 30, 2021.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held virtually through Google Mets. If you are interested in attending School Improvement meetings, please contact our School Improvement Team Manager, Michael Smith at email@example.com or call at 919.466.4377.
- September 20, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- October 18, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- November 15, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- January 24, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
- February 28, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
- March 21, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
- April 18, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
- May 23, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.