The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Nikia Davis, Principal
- Shandua Ellis, Assistant Principal
- Melissa Lopez, Assistant Principal
- Jerome Drew, Assistant Principal
- Mike Smith, PE Teacher
- Teikeisha Beddoe, Magnet Coordinator
- Sherrima Speight, IRT
- Kristen Cox, Science Teacher
- Callie Cremer, RA Coach/ Instructional Support
- Ryan Dudek, CTE Teacher
- Erica Sanger, SPED Teacher
- Madeline York, School Counselor
- Justine Park, School Psychologist
- Kathleen Stone, Librarian
- Jennifer Walczak, BT Mentor Coordinator
- Sybol Eller, Fine Arts
- Lindsey Cooke, ESL
- Caroline Rostkowski, 6th Grade
- Stephanie Waterman- 6th Grade
- Dan Gong, World Languages
- Ron Zhang, World Languages
- Joshua Stewart, ILC/ALC
- Janasia Arrington, Intervention
- Mrs. Susan Martin, District Staff
- Dr. Nan Danehowser, AIG Teacher
- Jacob Stewart, Health/PE
- Jennifer Bean, SPED
- Shareka King, Social Worker
School Improvement Team was approved on September 5, 2023.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center. If you are interested in attending School Improvement meetings, please contact our School Improvement Team Manager, Teikeisha Beddoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 919.466.4377.
- September 18, 2023 at 3:45 p.m.
- October 16, 2023 at 3:45 p.m.
- November 20, 2023 at 3:45 p.m.
- December 18, 2023 at 3:45 p.m.
- January 22, 2024 at 3:45 p.m.
- February 21, 2024 at 3:45 p.m.
- March 18, 2024 at 3:45 p.m.
- April 15, 2024 at 3:45 p.m.
- May 20, 2024 at 3:45 p.m.