The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Michael Smith-PE Teacher
- Nikia Davis, Principal
- Rebecca Dawkins, Spanish teacher
- Shandua Ellis, Assistant Principal
- Sherimma Speight, Instructional Resource/Intervention
- Jenee Ethridge, 7th Grade ELA/SS teacher
- Brandon Clowers-School Social Worker
- Pauline Gilmore, FACS teacher
- Sara Grena, Parent
- Michael Hayes, 6th Grade SC/SS teacher
- Kristen Holmes, 6th Grade Math teacher
- Melissa Lopez, Assistant Principal
- Margaret Ray-Nobles, School Counselor
- Courtney Rudder, Intervention/AIG teacher
- Elizabeth Bennett, Administrative Intern
- Takeisha Beddoe, SPED Teacher/STEAM Coordinator
- Grace Edwards, 8th Grade Student
School Improvement team members approved on October 18, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Media Center.
- September 23, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- October 21, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- November 18, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- December 16, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- January 21, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
- February 24, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
- March 16, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
- April 27, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
- May 18, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.