The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Kimberly Cole-Brown,SPED teacher
- Nikia Davis, Principal
- Rebecca Dawkins, Spanish teacher
- Shandua Ellis, Assistant Principal
- Jenee Ethridge, 7th Grade ELA/SS teacher
- Tomita Ferguson, 7th Grade ELA/SS teacher
- Kim Getty, School Psychologist
- Margaret Gilliland, Instructional Resource Teacher
- Pauline Gilmore, FACS teacher
- Sara Grena, Parent
- Michael Hayes, 6th Grade SC/SS teacher
- Kristen Holmes, 6th Grade Math teacher
- Melissa Lopez, Assistant Principal
- Keith McLendon, Assistant Principal
- Margaret Ray-Nobles, School Counselor
- Courtney Rudder, Intervention/AIG teacher
- Michael Smith, PE teacher
- Apita Waters, 8th Grade Math teacher
- Jennifer Westlake, 8th Grade student
School Improvement team members approved on October 15, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Media Center.
- July 16, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- August 20, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- September 17, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- October 15, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- November 19, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- December 17, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- January 22, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- February 18, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- March 18, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- April 15, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- May 20, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- June 17, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.