Each year, we offer a variety of extra-curricular activities to help students to build their leadership skills and enhance their skills in areas of interest.
Some of our current extra-curricular offerings include:
- Art Club (4th & 5th Graders)
- Panther Performers (4th & 5th Graders)
- Panther Ambassadors (5th graders)
- Media helpers
- Carpool assistants
- Bus assistants
- Office Helpers
- Recycling Club (4th graders)
- Run Club (4th & 5th graders)
Vance families should monitor their child's weekly Tuesday folder, Classroom Dojo and/or Classroom Remind, and our Principal All-Calls for information about extra-curricular opportunities on campus.