The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- J. Canaday, School Improvement Team Process Manager (Chair)
- T. Peuler, Principal
- V. Wood, Assistant Principal
- T. Sauls-Johnson, Kindergarten Teacher
- J. Brent, 1st grade Teacher
- T. Thomas 2nd grade Teacher
- M. Gilbert, 3rd grade Teacher
- T. Desimone, 4th grade Teacher
- R. Freund, 5th grade Teacher
- G. Lowe, Instructional Facilitator & K-2nd Literacy Coach
- J. Lucas, Counselor
- J. Engle- Specialist
- B. Plemmons, S. Davenport, P. Jones, L. Farrell, H. Alfaro, A. Thomas, A. Mickert. J. Moran Instructional Assistants
- S. Buss, Parent Representatives
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center at Vance Elementary School.
- August 9 - 4:15pm
- September 13 - 4:15 pm
- October 24-9:00 am
- November 15 - 4:15pm -Quarterly Review
- December 13 - 4:15pm
- February 21 - 4:15pm- Quarterly Review
- March 14 - 4:15pm
- April 21- 9:00 am- Quarterly Review
- May 16 - 4:15pm
- June 13 - 4:15pm- Quarterly Review
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
- Indistar Username: GuestS17549
- Indistar Password: GuestS17549