The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Callae Elenbaas, School Improvement Team Process Manager (Chair)
- Troy Peuler, Principal
- Vicki Wood, Assistant Principal
- Ashlyn Over, Assistant Principal Intern
- Megan Rhodes, Kindergarten Teacher
- Peterson, First Grade Teacher
- Jessica Canaday, Second Grade Teacher
- Dana Cooke, Third Grade Teacher
- Ashley Dadashev, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Lindsy Lassere, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Becky Conger, Special Education Teacher
- Jennifer Davis, Academically or Intellectually Gifted Teacher
- Gina Lowe, Literacy Coach
- Chris Maroclo, Counselor
- Lacy Park, Teacher Assistant
- Melissa Senior, Psychologist
- Angie Smith, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on September, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Trailer 805 at Vance Elementary School.
- October 18, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
- November 30th, 2018 at 7:45 a.m. - Quarterly Review
- December 13 at 7:45 a.m.
- February 21, 2019 at 7:45 a.m. - Quarterly Review
- March 14 at 7:45 a.m.
- April 25 at 7:45 a.m.
- May 16th, 2019 at 7:45 a.m. - Quarterly Review
- June 13 at 7:45 a.m.