The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership 2022-23
(Elected September 9th, 2022)
- Mary Ann Felts, Kindergarten Teacher
- Erin Bowling, 1st Grade Teacher
- Elizabeth Kennedy 2nd Grade Teacher
- Lucia McGreevy, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Lyndsay Marouchoc, 4th Grade Teacher
- Kira Coate, 5th Grade Teacher
- Kim Jonkman, Special Education Teacher
- April Stroup, Specialists
- Candida O'Neill, ESL
- Karen Anderson, Intervention
- Kaitlin Aprill, Counselor
- Deanna Hansbrough, Instructional Facilitator/Indistar Process Manager
- Tomarah Lipscomb, Assistant Principal
- Jonathan Hegedus, Principal
- Vacant, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved by paper ballot vote.
2022-2023 Meeting Dates
All meetings will begin at 7:45. Leadership/School Improvement meetings will be held in the media center and the committee meeting locations will be announced the week of the meeting.
- Leadership: July 8, 2022
- Leadership: August 5, 2022
- Leadership: September 2, 2022 Committees: September 23, 2022
- Leadership: October 7, 2022 Committees: October 28, 2022
- Leadership: November 4, 2022
- Leadership: December 2, 2022
- Leadership: January 6, 2023 Committees: January 27, 2023
- Leadership: February 3, 2023 Committees: February 24, 2023
- Leadership: March 3, 2023 Committees: March 24, 2023
- Leadership: April 14, 2023
- Leadership: May 5, 2023 Committees: May 26, 2023
- Leadership: June 2, 2023
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
- Indistar Username: GuestS15459
- Indistar Password: GuestS15459