The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Brittany Anderson, Kindergarten Teacher
- Erin Bowling, 1st Grade Teacher
- Karen Anderson, 1st Grade Teacher
- Jennifer Brandt, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Lauren Martin, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Kristi Ohnmact, 4th Grade Teacher
- Jacqueline Scott, 4th Grade Teacher
- Sun Choe, 5th Grade Teacher
- Mackenzie Dull, Special Education Teacher
- Jeanine Moesch, ESL/Intevention
- Mo Brougham, Instructional Facilitator
- Laura Walser, Assistant Principal
- Jonathan Hegedus, Principal
School Improvement team members approved on August 16, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Media Center.
- August 9 & 23, 2019 at 8AM
- September 13 & 27, 2019 at 8AM
- October 11 & 25, 2019 at 8AM
- November 8 & 21, 2019 at 8AM
- December 13, 2019 at 8AM
- January 10 & 24, 2020 at 8AM
- February 14 & 28, 2020 at 8AM
- March 13 & 27, 2020 at 8AM
- April 24, 2020 at 8AM
- May 8 & 22, 2020 at 8AM
- June 12, 2020 at 8AM