The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Brittany Anderson, Kindergarten Teacher
- Karen Anderson, 1st Grade Teacher
- Bhavanie Subramanian, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Kristi Ohnmacht, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Jen Brandt, 4th Grade Teacher
- Carol Nelson, 5th Grade Teacher
- Kim Jonkman, Special Education Teacher
- Kim Thomas, Instructional Assistant
- Cayse Woods, Parent
- Mo Brougham, Instructional Facilitator
- Laura Walser, Assistant Principal
- Jonathan Hegedus, Principal
School Improvement team members approved on July 27, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Media Center.
- August 10 & 31, 2018 at 8AM
- September 14 & 28, 2018 at 8AM
- October 12 & 26, 2018 at 8AM
- November 9, 2018 at 8AM
- December 14, 2018 at 8AM
- January 11 & 25, 2019 at 8AM
- February 8 & 22, 2019 at 8AM
- March 8 & 22, 2019 at 8AM
- April 12 & 26, 2019 at 8AM
- May 10 & 24, 2019 at 8AM
- June 14, 2019 at 8AM