The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership 2020-21
- Elizabeth Bottomley, Kindergarten Teacher
- Allison Dawley, 1st Grade Teacher
- Jennifer Brandt, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Nicole Eldridge, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Lyndsay Marouchoc, 4th Grade Teacher
- Sun Choe, 5th Grade Teacher
- Amy Venturini, Special Education Teacher
- April Stroup, Specialists
- Jeanine Moesch, ESL/Intevention
- Mark Miller, Counselor
- Mo Brougham, Instructional Facilitator
- Laura Walser, Assistant Principal
- Jonathan Hegedus, Principal
School Improvement team members approved by vote on September 18, 2020 during school staff meeting.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be Viirtually until in person meetings are able to be held in the Media Center.
- September 11 & 25, 2020 at 8AM
- October 23, 2020 at 8AM
- November 13, 2020 at 8AM
- December 11, 2020 at 8AM
- January 22, 2021 at 9AM
- February 12 & 26, 2021 at 8AM
- March 12 & 26, 2021 at 8AM
- April 23, 2021 at 8AM
- May 14 & 28, 2021 at 8AM
- June 11, 2021 at 8AM