The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Lacy's School Improvement Team
School Improvement Team Members approved on August 3, 2020
- Sherri Miller - Principal
- Jelynn Crane - Assistant Principal
- Nancy Proctor - IRT
- Pamela Blomquist - Intervention Team Facilitator
- Debbie Slais - SIP Chair - 3rd Grade Teacher
- Dawn Wade - Art Teacher - Specials Teacher
- Michelle Fields - K Teacher
- Kate Remer - 1st Grade Teacher
- Suzette Acree - 2nd Grade Teacher
- Brenda Jones - 4th Grade Teacher
- Laura Black - 5th Grade Teacher
- Margaret Bunn -Counselor
- Mary Owen Calloway - Parent
- Kim Miller - IA Sped
School Improvement MeetingsAll School Improvement Meetings will take place in the Media Center and on a Google Meet from 3:30 - 4:30 PM.
- 11/2/20 (Quarterly Review)
- 2/1/21 (Quarterly Review)
- 5/3/21 (Quarterly Review)
- June TBD