The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Sherri Miller, Principal
- Jelynn Crane, Assistant Principal
- Nancy Proctor, IRT
- Debbie Slais, SIP Chair - 3rd Grade Teacher
- Dawn Wade - Art Teacher - Specials Teacher
- Michelle Fields - K Teacher
- Beverly Burdette - 1st Grade Teacher
- Dori Barefoot - 2nd Grade Teacher
- Brenda Jones - 4th Grade Teacher
- Sara Johnson - 5th Grade Teacher
- Margaret Bunn -Counselor
- Cherie Johnson - Parent
School Improvement team members approved on August 20, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the conference room at 3:30 pm.
- 12/16/19 (Quarterly Review)
- 3/23/20 (Quarterly Review)
- 5/18/20 (Quarterly Review)
- June TBD