The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Lacy's School Improvement Team
School Improvement Team Members approved on September 12, 2022
- Sherri Miller - Principal
- Jelynn Crane - Assistant Principal
- Lori Sneed - IF/Coach/Intervention
- Betty Ann Scott - IF/Coach/Intervention
- Haley Dempsey - IF/Coach/Intervention
- Katherine Hood - K Teacher
- Stephanie Mason - 1st Grade Teacher (Process Manager)
- Kate Remer - 1st Grade Teacher (Process Manager)
- Staci Pollock - 2nd Grade Teacher
- Lesley Wade - 3rd Grade Teacher
- Jennifer Bochert - 4th Grade Teacher
- Laura Black - 5th Grade Teacher
- Jessica Duncan - Specialist
- Becky Beck - Counselor
- Karen McNeil - Counselor
- Chelsey Brandon - IA
- Catherine Kimble - AIG Teacher
- Emmett Perdue - Parent Member
School Improvement MeetingsAll School Improvement Meetings will take place in the Media Center or on a Google Meet from 3:30 - 5:00 PM.
- 11/7/22 (Quarterly Review)
- 2/6/23 (Quarterly Review)
- 5/1/23 (Quarterly Review)
- June TBD
If you are interested in attending a SIT meeting, please contact our SIT Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (919) 881-4920.