After school care at Lacy is provided by the Alexander Family YMCA. The YMCA provides child care programs that kids love and parents trust.
The Y handpicks each youth counselor. We look for a passion for working with kids, enthusiasm and the ability to be a positive role model. Y staff plan youth programs with safety and fun in mind.
If you need child care after school, before school, or on days when there is no school, check out the YMCA youth programs.
YMCA Youth Programs
• The YMCA runs After School programs that serve your child’s school
• The Y offers full-day care on teacher work days and many school holidays
• YMCA Early Arrivals programs provide morning care at some schools before the first bell rings
• The Alexander Y offers half and full-day summer camp options from 2 years old to middle school aged teens
• Summer Camp Registration is now open. Registration takes place at the Alexander Family YMCA
For more information, please contact Michaela Barnes at Michaela.firstname.lastname@example.org 919-582-2225