The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Roderic Brewington, Principal
- Steve Bissette, Assistant Principal
- LaTeisha Jeannis, Assistant Principal
- Nicolle Martin Harris, Administrative Intern/Testing Coordinator
- Kari Tabor, Science Teacher
- Paige Herring, Culinary Teacher
- Nikia Williams, Math Teacher
- Nina Scott, Special Education Teacher
- Richard Young, Athletic Director
School Improvement team members approved on 10/5/2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in room 1349.
- August 10, 2018 at 1 p.m.
- August 30, 2018 at 2:45 p.m
- October 4, 2018 at 2:45 p.m
- October 25, 2018 at 2:45 p.m
- November 29, 2018 at 2:45 p.m
- December 20, 2018 at 2:45 p.m
- January 31, 2018 at 2:45 p.m
- February 28, 2018 at 2:45 p.m
- March 28, 2018 at 2:45 p.m
- April 25, 2018 at 2:45 p.m
- May 30, 2018 at 2:45 p.m