The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Muriel Summers, Principal
- Juley Sexton, Assistant Principal
- Traci Totherow, Magnet Coordinator
- Kate Garrison, 3rd grade teacher
- Paula Everett, IRT
- Carole Carr, Kindergarten teacher
- Erin Metkowski, 3rd grade teacher
- Morgan Ferrell, 4th grade teacher
- Victoria Bardsley, 4th grade teacher
- Katie Miles, 4th grade teacher
- Rick Weber, 5th grade teacher
- Terry Proctor, Instructional Coach
- Angie Headley, Specialist
- Shawn Maggiolo, AIG teacher
- Courtney Clark, Coach and Parent
School Improvement team members approved on August 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the PLT Room.
- 8/30/18 at 7:45am
- 9/21/18 at 2pm
- 10/10/18 at 3:30pm
- 11/15/18 at 3:30pm
- 12/12/18 at 3:30pm
- 1/10/19 at 3:30pm
- 2/13/19 at 3:30pm
- 3/13/19 at 3:30pm
- 4/10/19 at 3:30pm
- 5/8/19 at 3:30pm
- 6/5/19 at 3:30pm