The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Juley Sexton, Principal
- Traci Totherow, Magnet Coordinator
- Paula Everett, Instructional Facilitator
- Jen Cline, Literacy Coach & Interventionist
- Kate Garrison, Math Coach & Interventionist
- Courtney Clark, Interventionist
- Ally Harrison, Kindergarten teacher
- Hayley Sullivan, 1st Grade teacher
- Morgan Ferrell, 2nd grade teacher
- Elizabeth Vose, 3rd grade teacher
- Maggie Hamilton, 4th grade teacher
- Drew Charland, 5th grade teacher
- Melanie Panepinto, Instructional Coach
- Chelsea L'Heureux, Specialist
- Katie Furr, ESL teacher
- Virgina Seigler, Special Education teacher
- Janitta Davis, Parent
The members of the School Improvement Team were approved on September 16, 2021.
School Improvement Meetings
Currently, all school improvement meetings will be held via Google Meet.
- Thursday, Sept 16th at 2pm (workday)
- Tuesday, October 19th at 3:30pm
- Thursday, November 18th at 3:30pm--Quarterly Review
- Tuesday, December 14th at 3:30pm
- Tuesday, January 25th at 3:30pm
- Tuesday, February 15th at 3:30pm--Quarterly Review
- Tuesday, March 15th at 3:30pm
- Tuesday, April 26th at 3:30pm--Quarterly Review
- Tuesday, May 17th at 3:30pm
Guests are welcome at any School Improvement Open Session Meeting.
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact Paula Everett, the Instructional Facilitator, at email@example.com or 919.233.4300