The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Jessie Hafner, Principal
- Patricia Owen, Assistant Principal
- Diane Garland, Special Assistant to the Area Superintendent
- Vanessa Allen, Counselor
- Lynne Allen, Instructional Coach
- Kimberly Burton, Director of Title I
- Beth Edmonds, Math Coach
- Angie Fields, Literacy Coach
- Rhesia Mitchell, 1st Grade Teacher
- Lisa McNeil, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Sharon Hart, Media Specialist
- Kelley Pulugurtha, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Amy Nichols, Instructional Facilitator
- Paige Peterson, SPED Teacher
- Malinda Rader, 5th Grade Teacher
- Aubrey Regina-Brandle, Pre-K Teacher
- MaryLu Ringwood, Instructional Technology Facilitator
- Lyn Riggs, Art Teacher
- Bertha Cepeda, ESL Teacher
- Dawn Swiger, AIG Teacher
- Kelly Tanner, Intervention Teacher
- Jacquline Taybron, Kindergarten Teacher
- Julia Strickland, 4th Grade Teacher
- Lisa Wiltron, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on August 20, 2019
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.
- September 18, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- October 16, 2019, at 7:45 a.m.
- November 20, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- December 18, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- January 22, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- February 19, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- March 18, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- April 22, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- May 6, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.