The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Jessie Hafner, Principal
- Patricia Cockrell, Assistant Principal
- Diane Garland, Special Assistant to the Area Superintendent
- Vanessa Allen, Counselor
- Lynne Allen, Instructional Coach
- Becky Baylor, Academic Language Coach
- Kimberly Burton, Director of Title I
- Beth Edmonds, Math Coach
- Angie Fields, Literacy Coach
- Racheal Froelich, 1st Grade Teacher
- Beth Griffin, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Sharon Hart, Media Specialist
- Kelly Hotaling, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Amy Nichols, Instructional Facilitator
- Paige Peterson, SPED Teacher
- Malinda Rader, 5th Grade Teacher
- MaryLu Ringwood, Instructional Technology Facilitator
- Stephanie Sanders, Music Teacher
- Sonia Solomon, ESL Teacher
- Dawn Swiger, AIG Teacher
- Kelly Tanner, Intervention Teacher
- Mary Tisdale, Kindergarten Teacher
- Megan Wildermann, 4th Grade Teacher
- Lisa Wiltron, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on August 24, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.
- September 20, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- October 11, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- November 8, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- December 13, 2018 at 7:45 a.m. - Quarterly Review
- January 17, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- February 21, 2018 at 7:45 a.m. - Quarterly Review
- March 21, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- April 11, 2018 at 7:45 a.m. - Quarterly Review
- May 2, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.