The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Mr. Curtis Harris - Principal
- Mrs. Emeka Henderson - Asst Principal
- Dr. Divern Combs - Asst Principal
- Mr. Lawrence Braswell - Instructional Facilitator
- Ms. Candice Denton - Recovery Teacher
- Ms. Tonya Mitchell - Dean of Students / HS Counselor
- Mr. Billy Williams - Special Education Dept Chair
- Mrs. Cheryl Johnson - Intervention/MTSS/Title 1/Parent Engagement Coordinator
- Mrs. Jacqueline Worthington - CDC / Special Populations Coordinator
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 1302 at 9am.
- 11/3/2022 (Quarterly Review)
- 2/2/2023 (Quarterly Review)
- 4/13/2023 (Quarterly Review)
- 6/8/2023 (Quarterly Review)
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
Indistar Username: Guests5980
Indistar Password: Guests5980