The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Portiania Bledsoe-Harris, Middle School Teacher
- Wendy Branch, High School Teacher
- Lawrence Braswell, Middle School Teacher
- Jacqueline Britt, Middle School Counselor
- Jeanette Cruz, Elective Teacher
- Emeka Henderson, Assistant Principal
- Gregoria Miranda, High School Counselor
- Margarita Panko, Middle and High School Teacher
- Phelan Perry, Principal
School Improvement team members approved August 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 1302.
September 17, 2018 at 9:05 am
October 15, 2018 at 1:25 pm
November 19, 2018
December 17, 2018
January 14, 2019
February 18, 2019
March 18, 2019
April 8, 2019
May 20, 2019