The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership 2021-22
- Abby Glembocki, Kindergarten Teacher
- Leigh Ann Alford-Keith, District Staff
- Cortnee Hill, 1st Grade Teacher
- Lori Creech, Instructional Facilitator and SIP Chair
- Heather Cassidy, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Tim Huber, Assistant Principal
- Amy Artrip, Special Education
- Suzy Greene, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Nathalie Smith, 4th Grade Teacher
- Meg Osterhoff, STEM Coach
- Suzanne Scott, Teacher Assistant
- Caroline Graebe, 5th Grade Teacher
- Susannah Wheat, School Counselor
- Kate Williams, Principal
- Christina Thompson, PTA President
- School psychologist
- PTA Parent Rep.
School Improvement team members pending approval - September 2021
School Improvement Team Meeting Dates:
2021-22 Dates to be added soon once approved
Particularly considering the current context of virtual meetings: “If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Instructional Facilitator Lori Creech at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-881-4960 ext. 26282