The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Molly Albritton, Kindergarten Teacher
- Leigh Ann Alford-Keith, District Staff
- Marisa Chandler, Kindergarten Teacher
- Lori Creech, Instructional Facilitator and Intervention Facilitator
- Kelsie Ferguson, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Tim Huber, Assistant Principal
- Carol Huffman, Special Education
- Charles Kim, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Jenny Matonic, 4th Grade Teacher
- Charlotte Nagy, School Psychologist
- Meg Osterhoff, STEM Coach
- Justin Scott, Specialist- PE
- Suzanne Scott, Teacher Assistant
- Melissa Smith, Parent
- Nathalie Smith, 5th Grade Teacher
- Kathy Vlanich, Teacher Assistant
- Susannah Wheat, School Counselor
- Kate Williams, Principal
School Improvement team members approved on September 28, 2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Media Center or Room 102.
- September 25, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- October 30, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- November 28, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- November 29, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- January 29, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- February 6, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- February 26, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- March 26, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- April 24, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- May 2, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- May 28, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.