The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Stacey Baker, Parent
- Michelle Bell, Principal
- Allison Brower, Assistant Principal
- Kari Cross, 4th grade Teacher
- Pat Dodson, Guidance Counselor
- Carleen Schlosser, IRT
- Allison Overacker, Sped ED Teacher
- Terra Plott , 2nd grade Teacher
- Rob Scott, AIG Teacher
- Pam Tysor, Instructional Assistant
- Amy Wagner, 5th grade Teacher
- Angie Williamson, 1st grade Teacher
- Lori Wright, Art Teacher
- Rebecca Womeldorf, Kindergarten Teacher
- Susan Guthrie, 3rd grade Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on July 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- July 26, 2018 at 8:30-3:00
- August 1, 2018 at 2:45-4:00
- September 5, 2018 at 2:45-4:00
- October 3, 2018 at 2:45-4:00
- November 7, 2018 at 2:45-4:00
- December 5, 2018 at 2:45-4:00
- January 2, 2019 at 2:45-4:00
- February 6, 2019 at 2:45-4:00
- March 6, 3019 at 2:45-4:00
- April 3, 2019 at 2:45-4:00
- May 1, 2019 at 2:45-4:00
- June 5, 2019 at 2:45-4:00