The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Stacey Baker, Parent
- Amy Light, Principal
- Allison Brower, Assistant Principal
- Kari Cross, 4th grade Teacher
- Laura Wilson, Special Education Teacher
- Tiffanie Evans, Guidance Counselor
- Carleen Schlosser, AIG
- Kristyn Scarboro, Kindergarten
- Mary Bridges, 1st grade teacher
- Melanie Sattler, 2nd grade teacher
- Rob Scott, 3rd Grade teacher
- Shavone Wilkins, 5th grade teacher
- Jill Backstrom, Instructional Assistant
- Ron Gerdes, PE
- Katie Faulkner, Instructional Facilitator
School Improvement team members approved on July 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- August 28, 2019 - 8:00-3:00
- September 4, 2019 - 2:45-4:00
- October 2, 2019 - 2:45-4:00
- November 6, 2019 - 2:45-4:00
- December 4, 2019 - 2:45-4:00
- February 5, 2020 - 2:45-4:00
- March 4, 2020 - 2:45-4:00
- April 1, 2020 - 2:45-4:00
- May 6, 2020 - 2:45-4:00
- June 3, 2020 - 2:45-4:00