Click on the tabs to the left to learn more about some of the features of your WCPSS Google Account. For more details, consult the district page
Students, if you're having difficulty logging in, follow the steps below:
Confirm Email Account:
- Find your email username from the Email Search page (under Student Email)
- For most students, it is their first initial, middle initial, then last name (ex SAZiegler)
- 6th graders: Your password is your lunch number.
- 7th and 8th graders: you set your own email password last year. Try logging in with it on the Email Login page (also under Student Email)
- Didn't work? Try your lunch number
- Still didn't work? Reset your password here. Within a day, I will switch it back to your ID as a temporary password and then you will be asked to change your password.
- If prompted to change your password, switch it to your NCEdCloud (PowerSchool) password, which is Dolphin + the two digit day of the month you were born (for instance, if you were born on November 3, your password would be Dolphin03).
Google Apps Login:
- Travel to the Google Apps Login page (under Student Links)
- Select Student from the drop-down menu
- Enter your email username (see above)
- Enter your email password (see above)
- Explore the various features of Google Apps. Check out the links to the left for guides.