EOG Testing Tips
- Mapping = this involves your creation of a concept based on facts, people, places, dates, ideas, etc...Take a picture of this in your head.
- Lists = Find a common connection between the items on your list.
- Flash cards = Can be used when you have short times to study.
- Write notes over if you have time....repetition helps you remember.
- Read your notes aloud...that way you see it and hear it and this helps you learn more effective.
- Test yourself = after you feel you have reviewed before a test, make up a sample test for yourself. See how you do and what questions you think you have not thought of.
- Tutor a friend = If you can teach someone else, this means you are grasping the material.
- The best way to increase memory is to use different ways of taking in the study material: read it, hear it, map it out, teach it, etc....