Moore Owlsome News
March 31, 2019
This week’s video on Owl Court Expectations
- Fun Run Update:
- Car rider/Walker expectations
- Parents picking up students via carpool should only use the carpool line that loops in front of the school.
- Parents picking up walkers may not park on school grounds to bypass the carpool line.
- After meeting walkers on the sidewalk adjacent to the school, parents should utilize the crosswalk with students to access walkways.
- Owl Court Video- Take time to watch this with your student.
- This video was created by our #owlsome instructional assistants, who provide creative reminders on expectations in the Owl Court. Parents, please review these procedures with your child in order to ensure our Owl Court runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- For 2019-2020 PTA Board Nominations, click HERE
- Wednesday, April 3rd- Spring Pictures for individuals and class pictures
- Thursday, April 4th at 2:30- We are have a Slime Event!
- Friday, April 5th- Report Cards go home
- Monday, April 8th at 7:00 pm- PTA Meeting