The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Michael Smith-PE Teacher
- Nikia Davis, Principal
- Markiss Barnes, Fine Arts teacher
- Rebecca Dawkins, Spanish teacher
- Julie Murray, PE teacher
- Jennifer Bean, SPED teacher
- Arthur Barham, SC teacher
- Shandua Ellis, Assistant Principal
- Sherimma Speight, Instructional Resource/Intervention
- Jenee Ethridge, 7th Grade ELA teacher
- Callie Andrejak, 8th Grade ELA teacher
- Kristen Cox, 7th Grade SC teacher
- Amy Carruthers, 7th Grade SC teacher
- Brandon Clowers-School Social Worker
- Justin Park-School Psychologist
- Marquivius Smith, CTE teacher
- Miranda Tjelta, SS teacher
- Sydelle Snyder, Math teacher
- Deanna Harris, Media Technology Facilitator
- Sara Grena, Parent
- Christy Holmes, 6th Grade SC teacher
- Melissa Lopez, Assistant Principal
- Peter Schmitt, School Counselor
- Courtney Rudder, Intervention/AIG teacher
- Takeisha Beddoe, SPED teacher/Magnet Coordinator
- Wisdom Hairston, 7th Grade Student
School Improvement Team was approved on December 2, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held virtually through Google Mets. If you are interested in attending School Improvement meetings, please contact our School Improvement Team Manager, Michael Smith at email@example.com or call at 919.466.4377.
- October 19, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
- November 16, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
- December 16, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
- January 22, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- February 15, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- March 15, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- April 19, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- May 17, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.