The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Daniel Zoller, Principal
- Jennifer Lecorchick, Assistant Principal
- Jamie Castellano, Kindergarten Teacher
- Jennifer Loizos, Instructional Resource Teacher
- Pamela Stample, third grade teacher
- Janell Carr, Media Specialist
- Jeannie Carter, Guidance Counselor
- Judith Carr, Intervention Support
- Sadie Hunter, Teacher
- Meredith Smith, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on August 24, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the conference room.
- August 19, 2019 at 3:30pm
- October 21, 2019 at 1:00pm
- November 4, 2019 at 3:30pm
- December 2, 2019 at 3:30pm
- January 24, 2020 at 12:30pm
- February 24, 2020 at 3:30pm
- April 22, 2020 at 12:30pm
- June 1, 2020 at 3:30pm