The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Daniel Zoller, principal
- Jennifer Lecorchick, assistant principal
- Jamie Castellano, kindergarten teacher
- Jennifer Loizos, first grade teacher
- Pamela Stample, third grade teacher
- Janell Carr, media specialist
- Jeannie Cater, guidance counselor
- Nakia White, IRT
School Improvement team members approved on August 24, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the conference room.
- August 6, 2018 at 3:30pm
- October 29, 2018 at 3:30pm
- November 26, 2018 at 3:30pm
- February 4, 2019 at 3:30pm
- March 4, 2019 at 3:30pm
- May 6, 2019 at 3:30pm
- June 3, 2019 at 3:30pm