Moore Owlsome News
Week of May 21, 2018
Special Edition for EOG Testing
- EOG Testing will begin on Friday, May 25 through Friday, June 1. It is very important that all students are in school for the entire day. Testing will resume on Tuesday, May 29 - Friday, June 1. Testing days are separated by the Memorial Day Holiday, however, it is critical that students not miss school during the EOG Testing unless there are family emergencies or illness.
- There will be no visitors permitted in the building during these days, in classrooms or for lunch, in order to ensure a safe and secure testing environment.
- From now until the end of the year, we have a lot of assessments occuring. Parents, please limit classroom and lunchroom visits, with the exception of classroom learning experiences, as communicated by classroom teachers. This helps us maintain a safe and secure learning environment.
- Click here to read the EOG Parent INformation letter. It will also be in the Tuesday folder.
- We are in the process of having modular classrooms delivered. They will be stored on the field and secured until installation after this school year has ended.
- Brick Fundraiser: Leave a legacy at Oakview! Consider purchasing a brick in honor of your child or teachers!
- PTA May Newsletter
- Before and After School Care for 2018-2019: Due to the increased student enrollment at our school, we do anticipate capping our before and after school care programs due to safety and staffing guidelines.
- Registration will open in July, with the exact date to be announced in June.
- Information will be communicated via twitter, school messenger and school website. Be on the Lookout