Welcome to our 2nd edition of Moore Owlsome News! Thanks to all the students and staff for wearing spring colors this week! We are ready for Spring Break - #Orangeyoureadyforspringbreak? Amazing learning experiences have been occurring in all grade levels and our students are engaged! We are all about the 4C's and making our curriculum standards come to life. To continue our learning experiences throughout Spring Break, encourage your children to discover how learning can occur in all environments. Think about how you can include Creativity, Collaboration, Communication, and Critical Thinking - The 4C's. If you would like to tag us in any of your learning experiences during Spring Break, please use #owlsome and tag us on Twitter @OakviewElem.
Special Announcement from Art
It is not too late to order Art by Me and have your child's tile on our inaugural wall! You may still order items from Art by Me online for 3 weeks!!Just use your students Art by Me number, found on the order form, and place your order online.If you have misplaced your form shoot me an e-mail including your students full name and classroom teacher and I can get the number to you.Thank you all for such a wonderful response to our Inaugural Project!Anne Courie-Meulinkacourieemail@example.comChief Creative OfficerOakview Elementary
After Spring Break, we have several exciting events coming up in April.
- April 19 - Cultural Arts Performance for all students - Marc Spiegel will be our Storyteller Extraordinaire .
- April 19 - Students are encouraged to wear blue for Autism Awareness Month.
- April 21 - OVES celebrates Earth Day (Click link to sign up to bring a garden item to school the week of April 17.)
- April 25 - PTA General Meeting (Elect Officers for next year) and Chorus Performance - 6:30pm PTA Meeting and 7:00pm Chorus Performance.
- April 26 - OVES will celebrate the office staff during Administrative Professionals Day.
- April 28 - Volunteer Breakfast 8-9am.
- April 28 - PTA Family Fun - Activities begin at 6:30pm with movie starting at dusk (on the field) - Click link to access form and return to your teacher.