2017 – 2018 PTA Election Slate of Officers:
President: Tamara Johnson
Vice President: Cami Hough
Treasurer: Mikki Berry
Secretary: Paige Stein
* You must be a PTA Member to vote
(PTA Memberships will be accepted the night of the meeting)
* Nominations will be accepted from the floor
* Questions regarding the Election Process and Board Positions
may be directed to email@example.com
Parents and Staff can join the PTA at any point during the school year. Membership is $5 person. Click HERE to join or download and complete this form. You can send the completed application with payment (check or cash) in an envelope in to your child’s teacher. Please label the envelope “PTA Membership.”
Members have no minimum volunteer requirements. We welcome you to volunteer in whatever capacity is best for you and your family. You can join a committee or volunteer for events as needed.
There are many great reasons to join the PTA
· PTA’s are not only the best way to stay informed on school happenings, but you can also participate in the planning.
· Become connected with Teachers, Support Staff, and other parents. Share your ideas and experiences with others.
· By volunteering your talents and hobbies, your children will see your commitment to their education.
If you have any questions or concerns about PTA membership please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.