Wake County Public School System will provide a relevant and engaging education and will graduate students who are collaborative, creative, effective communicators and critical thinkers.
Lufkin Road Middle School is a community of caring stakeholders that will work collaboratively to ensure that every student is prepared for the evolving future.
- Every student is uniquely capable and deserves to be challenged and engaged in relevant, rigorous, and meaningful learning each day.
- Every student is expected to learn, grow, and succeed while we will eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
- Well-supported, highly effective, and dedicated principals, teachers, and staff are essential to success for all students.
- The Board of Education, superintendent, and all staff, while sustaining best practices, will promote and support a culture of continuous improvement, risk-taking, and innovation that results in a high-performing organization focused on student achievement.
- The Board of Education, superintendent, and all staff value a diverse school community that is inviting, respectful, inclusive, flexible, and supportive.
- The Wake County residents value a strong public school system and will partner to provide the support and resources to fully realize our shared vision, accomplish the mission, and sustain our core beliefs.
- Seek and incorporate a variety of learning opportunities.
- Communicate openly to foster positive, effective relationships between and among stakeholders.
- Cultivate pride and respect of self, others and facilities.
- Provide a safe, positive working and learning environment.
- Strive for and encourage achievement of maximum potential.
- Celebrate diversity.
- Promote good character.
- Provide programs to promote healthy behaviors.
- Contribute and collaborate through PLTs.