Register at Pleasant Grove Elementary
We are excited for your child to attend Pleasant Grove Elementary! Follow these easy steps to register your child at our school.
Please note: We are only able to register students that are assigned to Pleasant Grove Elementary as their base school!
Enrollment packets can be downloaded below or from the Wake County Public Schools website.Download and complete the enrollment forms for your child's grade level. The required form is included in the links below. (Note: students must sign up for bus service when enrolling.)
- Download packet for incoming Kindergartners
- Download packet for incoming students, grades 1-5
- Download packet for incoming students, grades 6-12
Below is the information that parents will need for registration:
1. Proof of residence (current water, gas, or electric bill that is no more than 60 days old, newly signed lease or settlement statement).
2. Certified copy of your child's birth certificate. You can obtain an official birth certificate from the county or state health department where the child was born. Copies will not be accepted.
3. Immunization records
4. Any custody documents specific to your child
5. Photo ID of parent or guardian
*Please complete the forms and bring in the required documentation to Pleasant Grove Elementary, where we can complete the registration process for your child(ren)*State law requires that every child entering public schools in N.C. for the first time receive a health assessment. The assessment must occur within 12 months prior to entering school. The medical provider, parent or guardian must provide a completed health assessment form to the school on or before the child's first day of attendance. Health assessment forms are also available at Wake County schools, area doctors' offices or at the Wake County Health Department.Parents whose children do not have a regular physician can get health assessments and immunizations through the Wake County Health Department. First-time appointments should call (919) 250-3947.
By state law, children entering kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before August 31 of that school year. Children do not need to be present for registration. In fact, it is preferable for parents to register without your children present, if at all possible.
For additional information on registering a Kindergarten student, please visit the WCPSS Kindergarten Registration website, www.wcpss.net/kindergarten