The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Jeremy Thomas, Co-Process Manager, Social Studies Teacher
- Heather Milligan, Co-Process Manager, Instructional Facilitator, Intervention Coordinator
- Karina Reiff, School Psychologist
- Johnathan Walski, Math Teacher
- Courtney Hoyle, Science Teacher
- Alison Vroome, Counselor
- Kelly Wilkinson, Language Arts Teacher
- Greg Thompson, Math Teacher
- Renee Butler, Teacher Assistant
- Amber Jacobs, Math Teacher
- Jennifer Willis, MPMS Parent Representative
- Stephanie Raiford, Principal
- Shantel Summerfield, 6th Grade AP
- Kim Tierney, 7th Grade AP
- Drew Mabe, 8th Grade AP
- Penny McNeill, Special Assistant to the NW Area
School Improvement team members approved on September 2, 2021
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in person this year but will adjust with circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like more information to attend School Improvement Meetings.
- September 21, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- October 18, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- November 15, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- December 16, 2021*
- January 24, 2022 at 3:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- February 22, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
- March 14, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
- April 4, 2022 at 3:30 a.m. - Quarterly Review
- May 16, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
- June 13, 2022*
*SIP Process Managers Meeting with Principal