The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Lorrie Hetzell, Instructional Facilitator and Chair
- Xavier King, Principal
- Kevin Murray, Assistant Principal
- Andrea Greene-Flowers, Assistant Principal
- Kylene Thomas, Intervention Teacher
- Abby McGlade, MS Counselor
- Ashley Hicks, HS Counselor
- Cortina Dixon, Career Development Coordinator
- Heather Barkley, Media Coordinator
- Shanetta Waller, Special Education Teacher
- Karoline Raby-Cone, History Teacher at St. Augustine's
- Stuart Gordon, HS Math Teacher
- Allen Strader, 6th grade Math and Science Teacher
- Laura Woodard, HS ELA Teacher
- Becky Stout, Parent
- Penny McNeill, District Personnel
School Improvement team members approved on 10.4.2021.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Ms. Waller's classroom.
- August 30th, 2021 at 2:30pm
- September 27th, 2021 at 2:30 pm
- October 25th, 2021 at 2:30pm
- November 22nd, 2021 at 2:30pm (Quarterly Review)
- January 31st, 2022 at 2:30pm
- February 28th, 2022 at 2:30pm (Quarterly Review)
- March 28th, 2022 at 2:30pm
- April 27th , 2022 at 2:30pm (Quarterly Review)
- May 23rd, 2022 at 2:30 pm