The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership 2021-22
- Brittany Anderson, Kindergarten Teacher
- Erin Bowling, 1st Grade Teacher
- Trish Keane, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Lucia McGreevy, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Lyndsay Marouchoc, 4th Grade Teacher
- Kira Coate, 5th Grade Teacher
- Kim Jonkman, Special Education Teacher
- April Stroup, Specialists
- Candida O'Neill, ESL
- Karen Anderson, Intervention
- Kaitlin Aprill, Counselor
- Mo Brougham, Instructional Facilitator
- Laura Walser, Assistant Principal
- Jonathan Hegedus, Principal
School Improvement team members approved by paper ballot vote in August 2021.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center or virtually if necessary.
- July 6 and 23, 2021 at 7:45
- August 6, 2021 at 7:45
- September 3 and 24, 2021 at 7:45
- October 8 and 22, 2021 at7:45
- November 5, 2021 at 7:45
- December 3, 2021 at 7:45
- January 7 and 28, 2022 at 7:45
- February 4 and 25, 2022 at 7:45
- March 4 and 25, 2022 at 7:45
- April 1 and 22, 2022 at 7:45
- May 6 and 27, 2022 at 7:45
- June 3, 2022 at 7:45