Car Pool Procedures
- Students unload from 8:00 – 8:25 AM in the lane forward the front steps of the main entrance (near the flag pole). Students may not enter the building until 8:00am. If you arrive early please keep students in your car until 8:00am.
- Students load after dismissal from 3:00 – 3: 25 PM with the help of staff and safety patrol. Students not picked up by 3:25 PM will wait in the main office to be signed out by a parent or sitter.
- Drivers please limit use of cell phones and pull up as the car in front of you moves forward.
- Do not leave cars unattended in the car pool lane curb from 7:50 – 8:30 AM and 2:50-3:25 PM.
- Car Pool numbers are only needed for students who go home regularly in the afternoon by carpool. If you need a carpool number, please call the main office at 919-881-4920.
- In the afternoon car pool number cards need to be posted in the front window of the car and remain in plain view until after children have been loaded in the car.