The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Muriel Summers, Principal
- Juley Sexton, Assistant Principal
- Traci Totherow, Magnet Coordinator
- Carrie Hubbard, Kindergarten teacher
- Tiffany Norman, 1st grade teacher
- Elizabeth Oakley, 2nd grade teacher
- Erin Knight, 3rd grade teacher
- Kate Garrison, 3rd grade teacher
- Katie Miles, 4th grade teacher
- Andrea Sears, 5th grade teacher
- Paula Everett, IRT
- Jen Cline, Intervention Coordinator
- Melanie Panepinto, Instructional Assistant
- Angie Headley, Specialist
- Courtney Clark, Coach
- Charity Bare, Special Education
- Tappan Vickery, Parent
The members of the School Improvement Team were approved on August 28, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
Currently, all school improvement meetings will be held via Google Meet.
- 8/25/2020 at 3:00pm
- 9/23/2020 at 3:00pm
- 10/20/2020 at 3:00pm
- 11/17/2020 at 3:00pm-Quarterly Review
- 12/15/2020 at 3:00pm
- 1/26/2021 at 3:00pm
- 2/23/2021 at 3:00pm-Quarterly Review
- 3/16/2021 at 3:00pm
- 4/20/2021 at 3:00pm-Quarterly Review
- 5/18/2021 at 3:00pm
Guests are welcome at any School Improvement Open Session Meeting.
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact Paula Everett, the Instructional Facilitator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.233.4300