The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Muriel Summers, Principal
- Juley Sexton, Assistant Principal
- Rozanne Todd, Administrative Intern
- Traci Totherow, Magnet Coordinator
- Kate Garrison, 3rd grade teacher
- Paula Everett, IRT
- Jen Cline, Intervention Coordinator
- Joanna Klager Kindergarten teacher
- Tiffany Norman, 1st grade teacher
- Elizabeth Oakley, 2nd grade teacher
- Erin Knight, 3rd grade teacher
- Brittany Toolen, 4th grade teacher
- Andrea Sears, 5th grade teacher
- Terry Proctor, Instructional Assistant
- Angie Headley, Specialist
- Courtney Clark, Coach
- Charity Bare, Special Education
- Tappan Vickery, Parent
The members of the School Improvement Team were approved on August 23, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the PLT Room.
- 10/15/19 at 3:30pm
- 11/19/19 at 3:30pm
- 12/17/19 at 3:30pm-Quarterly Review
- 1/21/20 at 3:30pm
- 2/19/20 at 3:30pm-Quarterly Review
- 3/17/20 at 3:30pm
- 4/21/20 at 3:30pm-Quarterly Review
- 5/21/20 at 3:30pm